Service Design Fringe Festival Ambassadors
Are you looking for learning experiences in design events?
Are you a people person?
Are you free during 10th-25th September?
We are looking for helpers to make our service design festival flow smoothly. We will give you training to be able to explain what service design is to people.
Some things you will be doing
- greeting speakers and event attendees
- making sure everyone knows where they’re going
- helping with any last minute emergencies
- going to festival hubs, handing out maps and explaining what service design is – if you plan on going to something at LDF anyway, you could use these festival maps as a prop for speaking to new people
What you’ll get:
- meet some really awesome people (bring business cards if you have them)
- learn about service design
- get experience in running events
- £20 per full day to cover your travel and food & drink expenses
- extra gratitude if you bring a friend to be a fellow ambassador