Become an official festival sponsor
The Service Design Fringe Festival is free for all to attend. We keep it that way so that anyone has the opportunity to join the greater Service Design / Design community and both learn from and contribute to the discussion. We love that it is free and have no plans to change this - hurrah!
As such, we have to rely on sponsorship for the festival to be able to go ahead; both in-kind sponsorship (e.g. volunteers and event space) and financial sponsorship. We really appreciate that, through this approach, we have been able to run the festival for three consecutive years prior to this year.
All manner of companies have supported us in the past, for which we are extremely grateful. These range from small to large companies; companies that specialise in service design to large companies that have a service design element to their business. Whatever the company, we wouldn’t have been able to do it without you.
For larger companies to be involved in the festival programme, we have to ask that we start up a discussion around sponsorship and support to play a significant part in the festival. We are a community of people who work on a reciprocal arrangement; we both give and take. Of course, you are welcome to attend for free, but in terms of further involvement, financial sponsorship is something that we would need to discuss.
We’d love for your company to be involved - if you’d like to do so, then a chat with us is absolutely essential. If you think you could be interested, even if you’d just like to get more information, do drop us a line and we’ll happily discuss how you can be involved with the festival in a way that ensures that the whole Service Design community benefits.
Attendees will include
- Service designers and people that will be service designers in the future
- People that want to hire service designers (civil servants, big charities, private agencies)
- London Design Festival goers – both designers and buyers
- Members of the public with an interest in design
Since service design is still a new discipline, the people that are interested in it are frequently natural trend spotters and early adopters.
What sponsors get
- Smug satisfaction that you were helping make the 2017 service design fringe festival happen
- Your name/product in front of forward thinking people who have a passion for innovation and creativity
- Your logo printed on 1000s of maps going out to hubs across the London Design Festival
Get in Touch
Get in touch with Sponsorship Superstar Jacquelyn at firstname.lastname@example.org to collaborate with us beyond the events programme.